Figure Skating Preview – Season 2: Epidsode 3 – Free Culture Sports Show
Our special guest today is Dr. Wendy Nguyen!
- Doug is particularly skeptical of ice dancing being a sport. It debuted in 1976.
- Depending on who we have show up, we may do hockey first. I want to make sure Wendy has enough time to talk figure skating if it ends up just being the two of us though.
- “The Swedes are plagued by injuries, leaving question marks on the roster, but they are set in goal with Rangers star Henrik Lundqvist and Henrik Zetterberg leads a potentially dangerous group of forwards who could find the medal stand.”
- Joe Pavelski – plays for Sharks and went to high school with Wendy!
- Portugal <– Doug skeptical
- Ghana <– Doug skeptical