Long December (Episode 19) – Free Culture Sports Show
We’re taking December off to spend time with family and friends, so take your time listening to this episode! Changing up the show title field so it looks half-decent on iTunes.
We start off the show with former Michigan beat reporter Nathan Blase, giving us his views on FIFA14 in comparison to FIFA13.
Then we move to SEC gridiron.
- One of the plays of the year: but just pure dumb luck
- UCF-Temple catch as well.
- Ole Miss fans were pissed that Mississippi St scored
- stadium was half empty. People don’t just watch the big screen the whole game.
- “The Grove” is supposed to be quite the experiment
- image where you can see
- Ryno watched a BW3. Bama fans cheering for Florida
- Florida is 4-7
- watched while playing Madden 25
- Tecmo Bowl vs Tecmo Super Bowl
- LSU shut them down
- Ryno was already not impressed.
- Eggbowl — just what it’s called
- one year the wind blocked a field goal
- red zone problems for Ole Miss
- Aaron Murray is out for Georgia.
- UK doesn’t beat UT
- USC might do it!
- Missouri is suspect. Some mediocre quality wins
- If QB gets arrested, then Florida might do it.