March 2015 FIFA 14 Check In
This may be my last FIFA 14 article. What is the point of building a better squad if you aren’t able to move up the divisions? I’m currently in division 3 of against the computer and division 9 against humans. I held in division 3 my first go. I think I will be able to get promoted, but not win the league. Will I be able to get promoted again? I don’t know. The money from winning is not enough to build a squad.
I do have plenty to report this time though. I sold Rooney and bought Falcao. Rooney I mentioned before and Falcao was the one I was talking about last time. Suarez and Cavani are such a better pair than Falcao and RVP.
I sold RVP and have not yet reinvested that money. Again though, how much is reinvesting that money going to matter? I guess I’ll find out!
- GK Castillas 86 (LOYALTY)
- RCB Ramos 86 (LOYALTY)
- CB Pique 86 (LOYALTY)
- LCB Thiago Silva 87 (LOYALTY)
- RM Di Maria 86 (Real Madrid version) (LOYALTY)
- RCM Xavi 89 (LOYALTY)
- LCM Iniesta 89 (LOYALTY) (he’s actually a CAM, which I may eventually resolve)
- LM Lavezzi 85 (I sold my old one at a high price and bought one at a lower price after trying a couple of games with Turan. I like Lavezzi’s pace)
- CAM Mata 87 (United version) (LOYALTY)
- ST Suarez 88 (LOYALTY)
- ST Cavani 87 (LOYALTY)
- RWB Lahm 87 (LOYALTY)
- LWB Ashley Cole 85 (Chelsea version) (LOYALTY)
- CM Fabregas 86 (Barca version) (LOYALTY)
- CM van der Vaart 83 (LOYALTY)
- RM Feghouli 81 (LOYALTY)
- ST Falcao 90 (United version) (LOYALTY)
- ST Llorente 82 (LOYALTY)
My overall is 86 and my chemistry is 100 with a BPL or Spanish manager (might just need to be La Liga…hard to know since my Spanish manager is also La Liga).
On my list of players that would help me out, I left out Hazard because the system says he is an 85. However, he got an upgrade card to 88, so he is also an option. There are also several options at IF cards, though those may prove prohibitively expensive. Off the top of my head, Akineev’s blue card would be an upgrade at GK, and Defoe’s blue card would be a worthy sub.
Unfortunately, my next move is likely to cause a decrease in chemistry. How big is the difference between 9x chemistry and 100 though?