April 2015 FIFA 14 Check In
Significantly re-tooled the side and I’m glad I did. I won the Division 3 title after only holding the first two times. I am on pace to win Division 2 as well.
As for the re-tooling, Lahm was worth too much to have on the bench and I could always move Ramos over to RWB if I move to a 5-3-2. Defoe has been a solid pick up. I’m not sold on Agüero at CAM just yet, but I’ll give it some more time. I’m loath to break up the Suarez/Cavani partnership, but I could have Sergio come off the bench as a striker. Müller has also been excellent.
I have not yet repurchased with the Mata money, both his assists and goals were pretty poor in comparison to the other players
- GK Castillas 86 (LOYALTY)
- RCB Ramos 86 (LOYALTY)
- CB Pique 86 (LOYALTY)
- LCB Thiago Silva 87 (LOYALTY)
- RM Müller IF 90 (LOYALTY)
- RCM Xavi 89 (LOYALTY)
- LCM Fabregas 86 (Barca version) (LOYALTY)
- LM Lavezzi 85 (LOYALTY)
- CAM Iniesta 89 (LOYALTY) (he’s actually a CAM, which I may eventually resolve)
- ST Suarez 88 (LOYALTY)
- ST Cavani 87 (LOYALTY)
- CB Chiellini 86 (LOYALTY)
- LWB Ashley Cole 85 (Chelsea version) (LOYALTY)
- CM van der Vaart
- RM Di Maria 86 (Real Madrid version) (LOYALTY)
- CAM Agüero 88 (LOYALTY)
- ST Defoe 88 (TFC IF) (LOYALTY)
- ST Llorente 82 (LOYALTY)
I have to say I’m really disappointed that the price ranges didn’t come to 14…especially since they took down the service during that upgrade to 15. I’ll never be able to afford a Messi or Ronaldo and it seems unlikely I’ll ever get a Ribery either. It looks like IF cards the way forward, but my chemistry was already suffering. That was one reason for bring Cesc off the bench.